Our Land is a nature conservation project, which allows local flora and fauna to flourish within its grounds, and be a corridor for wildlife into the Khwae Yai River. It is located in the Wang Dong Wildlife Corridor area, the last passage for wild animals to access the Khwae Yai River.
OUR LAND was founded as a tribute to everyone who loves nature and wants to spend some silent time in mother nature’s embrace. Here you connect with the spirits of the land in the ancient Thai ways. You walk in the footsteps of the wild elephants and you make new beats from the chirping crickets at night.
In their programs, you will learn the ways of the jungle and help in sustainable living. For the overnight program, you can gather around the camp fire and listen to the music of the jungle while gazing at the sky filled with stars. If you are looking for all the comforts of the modern world, Our Land programs are not for you. But if you want fun and adventure and be close to Mother Nature, come and join their programs.
Check out the many different programs Our Land has and help them with ongoing conservation activities such as salt licks and mapping of the forest for its fauna.
You may book any of the programs with us.
1 day package prices (1 – 3 persons: 1,700 baht each, 4 or more persons: 1,400 baht each)
– includes transportation, beverages and snacks, lunch and English speaking guide
- pickup from hotel at 8.30am
- river crossing
- walk through the jungle
- view and understand about the spirit house
- OurLand Arrival and Introduction
- Forest Survival
- Depart for Electrical Elephant Fencing
- Float down River Kwai Yai
- Arrive at Lost Island for snacks
- Float down to OurLand
- Return to hotel at 4pm
Night Tracking Wildlife (1 to 3 persons: 1,500 baht, 4 or more persons: 1,200 baht)
– includes transport, dinner and English speaking guides
- Pick up from hotel at 6pm
- Arrival at OurLand for Safety briefing
- Dinner & Refreshments
- Depart for wild Elephant Tracking
- Wild life barrier Electrical Fencing / Salakpra Wildlife Sanctuary
- Depart for Elephant Water Tower at 9.15pm
- Leave for Abandoned Resort
- Arrive at Resort for night wildlife tracking activity
- Leave for hotel at 11:00 pm
A Night In The Jungle – 2 days, 1 night (Adult 2300 baht, Child 1800 baht) – Maximum 8 persons
– includes transportation, 3 meals, snacks, English speaking guide
- River Crossing
- Jungle Walk
- Treking and Wild Elephant Tracking
- Wildlife Watchtower Visit
- Snake handling and photo opportunity
- Guided river floating experience